[asterisk-dev] Load on SIP MESSAGE how many per sec asterisk can Handle

bala murugan fightwithme at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:23:08 CDT 2017

Thanks Gunnar ,

This is load test to understand how many message it can handle and where
the bottleneck is .

14 MESSAGE / sec - takes longer time for the Message to be processed , not
sure if there is some kind of delay in picking up the message from the
queue
and also it will  never be realtime with this rate .

Checking if this is already improved or if there is a way to improve this
to handle by adding more taskprocessors on the ast_msg_queue or reading
more messages from the queue etc.

btw  i have good system resources like CPU(16 core),memory(32GB) etc

I dont know how this asterisk taskprocessor works or implemented .

thanks,
bala