[asterisk-dev] Building Asterisk 14.6.0 fails with pjproject 2.6

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Jul 20 16:46:50 CDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017, at 04:41 PM, Brian Capouch wrote:
> Asterisk requires pjsip_tsx_layer_find_tsx2 and fails to find it in
> the latest release of pjproject, 2.6.
>
> So I tried to build pjproject from SVN trunk, but it appears to have
> problems with its use of uuid.
>
> Machine is a Digital Ocean droplet running CentOS 7.1.

The bundled version of PJSIP with 14.6.0 is 2.6, so it does build. Did
you manually update your own install? If so did you configure it the
same as the previous install? If not then you may have two installs of
PJSIP on the system of differing versions. This can cause problems where
the configure script detects one version, but the paths of the system
result in the other version being used causing it to improperly use
things. If you look on the system for "libpjsip.so" and it exists in
multiple places, then that's likely the case.

--
Joshua Colp