[asterisk-dev] ARI Bridge Behavior

Michael Petruzzello michael.petruzzello at civi.com
Tue Jan 10 11:31:32 CST 2017

It turns it is one of the providers that I use for call forwarding, and not
related to Asterisk at all. It only occurs during bridges because lines
from the provider are sending DTMF to each other, which is most likely an
edge case for the provider.

*Michael J. Petruzzello*
Software Engineer
P.O. Box 4689