[asterisk-dev] ARI Bridge Behavior

Michael Petruzzello michael.petruzzello at civi.com
Tue Jan 10 07:47:33 CST 2017

The following occurs when channels are in a mixing bridge with dtmf_events
enabled created through the ARI. If a channel supplies enough DTMFs at a
time, Asterisk tries to connect that channel to another extension. Is there
a way to disable Asterisk from doing this? I still want to collect DTMFs,
but without Asterisk trying to connect to another extension.

I have tried cleaning up my dial plans and modifying confbridge.conf, but
these seem to be completely unrelated. I am using Asterisk 13.11.2.

*Michael J. Petruzzello*
Software Engineer
P.O. Box 4689
Greenwich, CT 06831