[asterisk-dev] Asterisk amqp (ARI, AMI...)

Utpal Banerjee utpalb at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:07:21 CDT 2017

I am writing telephone application in Java. I want to write Stasis application  in Java. Can I do that ? If yes can provide me some sample

Kolkata :- 2A, Sadhu Tara Charan Road Calcutta - 700026 West Bengal, India.  Cell #: +91-98304-01946

From: Mike Diehl <mdiehlenator at gmail.com>To: "asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com" <asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com>Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017, 12:32:41 AM GMT+5:30Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] Asterisk amqp (ARI, AMI...)

Well, that would save me a lot of time.... I'm currently working on proxying AMI events to MQTT. What I have works, but it's in Perl.

I would love to help, if I can.

Mike.