[asterisk-dev] Queue realtime and context value problem

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:00:12 CDT 2016

Hello,
I just found a problem while using queue realtime and assigning a value to
the "context" field.

The context field allows to specify a context to send the caller when a
DTMF key is pressed.

If I have a queue running with configuration stored in realtime database
and I set the "context" field to some value, all starts working perfectly
immediately (I run a QUEUE REFRESH just to be sure after the database
update).

If I set the "context" value back to empty value (or even NULL), the old
value is still used and the caller is able to exit the queue by pressing a
DTMF key.

Even if I try to reload the queue or even try to reload the app_queue
module, the change is not applied. I see the message

[2016-10-09 15:56:46] NOTICE[31558]: app_queue.c:8700 reload_queue_rules:
queuerules.conf has not changed since it was last loaded. Not taking any
action.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Leandro