[asterisk-dev] Working Groups

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Thu Oct 6 06:04:54 CDT 2016

Hi,

I think it is a good idea.

So I propose a group relative to the video integration in the Asterisk.
There are a lot of dead projects (not supported by the last Asterisk
releases), or bugged features,  issues...

Actually, Asterisk is loosing this video capabilities.

Regards,

Borja SIXTO from ulex.fr

--
Borja SIXTO (co-founder/manager)

Mail: borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Tel: +33(0)4 28 35 03 44  Ext. 11
Ulex Innovative Systems | 4 rue des Prairies, 38460 St Romain de Jalionas, France
www.ulex.fr