[asterisk-dev] asterisk-dev Digest, Vol 147, Issue 4

Eric Klein eric.klein at greenfieldtech.net
Wed Oct 5 06:33:36 CDT 2016

Having worked in IETF working groups, I have to say that this is a move in
the right direction.

The questions of how will groups be created, defined, and when will
conclusion be declared (if the group does not petter out) still need to be
defined. But there are cases that are good examples.

So count me in too.

--
Eric Klein
VP of Customer Experience