[asterisk-dev] Viva Chan_Sip, may it rest in peace

Dmitriy Serov serov.d.p at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:44:21 CDT 2016

I have done exactly the same way from chan_sip to res_pjsip. It was a
great stress!

I talked a lot with Joshua Colp. Big thanks to him for the help.
But even now in the res_pjsip much of the functionality is unavailable.
I wrote a mail to the mailing lists, created issues.
Much of the requested is not implemented and it is not changing.

Moreover, I couldn't go with 13.9 for newer versions. The reason for
this is unexplained fall immediately after loading in several different
places.
Perhaps it's the personal features of my "old" operating system
(slackware).

I will be very happy if there is such a purpose, and a working group
that will implement it.