[asterisk-dev] Need support for Asterisk AGI

Gaston Draque gaston.draque at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:04:44 CST 2016

Anto,
  I believe you should try the users list [1] instead of the developers
list.
  That being said, how you send an email or how you integrate with SMS
services, its not really Asterisk related. You can find several AGI
libraries/frameworks referenced in the Asterisk wiki [2], but each should
provide you with examples on how to use them.

  If you still have questions regarding AGI itself or you want to build
your own library/framework, I suggest you read some of the wiki
documentation [3] and chapter 21 of the book Asterisk: The Definitive Guide
[4] and then if you have a specific question you can post it in the
users-list [1]

Gus//

[1] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/
[2]