[asterisk-dev] [channel] get the other peer codec

Aurele Traynard aurele.traynard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:16:36 CST 2016

thanks for your answer
"set your nativeformats to the negotiated codecs and let Asterisk do the
rest." would be great for me but I could not find how to do this
if transcode is not allowed and one of my codec is compatible with the
other side codec I would like to know which codec it is and then set my
nativeformats... i don't care about the phase my channel (and the
middleware/hardware managed) is flexible.

regards
Aurèle