[asterisk-dev] Put Queue in Stasis Application

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Nov 21 09:08:52 CST 2016

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016, at 11:00 AM, Salvatore Franco wrote:
> Hi,
> my application should:
>
> * control member status (Online, Offline, Talking, Ringing, Away etc.)
> * Send a notification to the member when incoming call arrives
> * Answer, Hang up, Park, Transfer, Start Conference call
> * Record Call
> * Read DTMF to verify security OTP sent through SMS by my WebApp
> * Start an Outbound Call
>
> All of this operation were handled by queue with fewestcalls strategy.
>
> Can you explain me how to implement my own queue?

The primitives ARI exposes are documented on the wiki[1] and have
tutorials for a few different sections[2][3]. ARI itself, while some
Asteriskisms come through, is really built around higher level concepts.

As for explaining how to implement your own queue that's not something
that I think anyone can really do. You need to define what the queue
should do and then use the primitives to implement it.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+ARI
[2]
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/ARI+and+Channels%3A+Manipulating+Channel+State
[3]