[asterisk-dev] sorcery_memory_cache_delete: Unable to delete object

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Nov 18 05:57:47 CST 2016

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016, at 07:54 AM, Ross Beer wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Should asterisk output the following message if the object isn't in the
> cache?
>

> [2016-11-18 11:50:25] ERROR[73437]: res_sorcery_memory_cache.c:1558
> sorcery_memory_cache_delete: Unable to delete object '<<EndPoint>>' from
> sorcery cache
>

> In my opinion, this isn't needed and just causes the logs to fill up.
>

> If this is actually an error how can this be fixed?

The fact that it can't delete the object won't hurt stuff, but it would
be nice to know precisely the configuration and scenario that causes it
to want to delete something that doesn't exist. An issue would need to
be created with the configuration and logs with core debug of level 2.

--
Joshua Colp