[asterisk-dev] Asterisk ARI Recordings Bug?

Michael Petruzzello michael.petruzzello at civi.com
Tue May 10 12:26:09 CDT 2016

Hello,

I am creating recordings through Asterisk's rest interface, and that
generally works very well. In some occasions, recordings that are longer
than 10-15 minutes in duration are unplayable. I end up having to import
the file as raw data into Audacity, and then however I export the file it
plays just fine.

I've looked for more information on this issue, but I generally just find
issues about trying to play audio in Asterisk that end up being encoded
wrong.

*Michael J. Petruzzello*
Software Engineer
P.O. Box 4689