[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Asterisk 13 Tutorials

Peter Knowles pknowles at tpnsolutions.com
Wed Mar 30 19:16:51 CDT 2016

*** I realize this may not be the appropriate list to publish this type of
question to, however it seems I wasn't getting any response from
"asterisk-users" so I wanted to expand the scope. ***

Hi,

It seems a lot of the good tutorials on the web focus on older versions of
Asterisk which are either deprecated or getting close to be.

As I understand it, 13 is the current LTS version, and has a decent
lifespan.

I'm sure I'm not the first, but am curious if there are any decent
tutorials on 13 that will allow me to establish a base line installation
and setup.

Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes :-)

Best Regards,
Peter Knowles
TPN Solutions

Email: pknowles at tpnsolutions.com