[asterisk-dev] Asterisk now available with bundled pjproject!

Rodrigo Ramírez Norambuena decipher.hk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:08:18 CDT 2016

> The current Asterisk 13 and master git branches have a new feature that will
> be included in 13.8.0:  The ability to compile and run Asterisk with a
> bundled version of pjproject.

Thanks!  Will be better to compiling and run Asterisk with pjssip.

> Still not sold?  The default behavior hasn't changed so as long as you
> haven't specified "--with-pjproject-bundled", your build and deploy process
> remains as is.
>
> PLEASE TRY THIS!!  I'd love some feedback BEFORE 13.8.0 is released.

Under Debian 6... yes a Squeeze. I have a problem

   [LN] libasteriskssl.so.1 -> libasteriskssl.so
   [CC] libasteriskpj.c -> libasteriskpj.o
   [GENERATE] libasteriskpj.exports
   [LD] libasteriskpj.o -> libasteriskpj.so.2
   [LN] libasteriskpj.so.2 -> libasteriskpj.so
   [LD] abstract_jb.o acl.o adsi.o alaw.o aoc.o app.o ast_expr2.o
ast_expr2f.o asterisk.o astfd.o astmm.o astobj2.o astobj2_container.o
astobj2_hash.o astobj2_rbtree.o audiohook.o autochan.o autoservice.o
backtrace.o bridge.o bridge_after.o bridge_basic.o bridge_channel.o
bridge_roles.o bucket.o callerid.o ccss.o cdr.o cel.o channel.o
channel_internal_api.o chanvars.o cli.o codec.o codec_builtin.o
config.o config_options.o core_local.o core_unreal.o crypt.o data.o
datastore.o db.o devicestate.o dial.o dns.o dnsmgr.o dsp.o endpoints.o
enum.o event.o features.o features_config.o file.o fixedjitterbuf.o
format.o format_cache.o format_cap.o format_compatibility.o frame.o
framehook.o fskmodem.o global_datastores.o hashtab.o heap.o http.o
image.o indications.o io.o jitterbuf.o json.o loader.o lock.o logger.o
manager.o manager_bridges.o manager_channels.o manager_endpoints.o
manager_mwi.o manager_system.o max_forwards.o md5.o media_index.o
message.o mixmonitor.o named_acl.o netsock.o netsock2.o optional_api.o
parking.o pbx.o pbx_app.o pbx_builtins.o pbx_functions.o
pbx_hangup_handler.o pbx_switch.o pbx_timing.o pbx_variables.o
pickup.o plc.o poll.o presencestate.o privacy.o rtp_engine.o say.o
sched.o sdp_srtp.o security_events.o sem.o sha1.o sip_api.o
slinfactory.o smoother.o sorcery.o sounds_index.o srv.o stasis.o
stasis_bridges.o stasis_cache.o stasis_cache_pattern.o
stasis_channels.o stasis_endpoints.o stasis_message.o
stasis_message_router.o stasis_system.o stdtime/localtime.o
strcompat.o strings.o stun.o syslog.o taskprocessor.o tcptls.o tdd.o
term.o test.o threadpool.o threadstorage.o timing.o translate.o
udptl.o ulaw.o uri.o utils.o uuid.o version.o xml.o xmldoc.o   ->
asterisk
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lasteriskpj
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [asterisk] Error 1
make: *** [main] Error 2

I try with dist-clean and distclean before but i still get the same error.

Regards!
--
Rodrigo Ramírez Norambuena
http://www.rodrigoramirez.com/