[asterisk-dev] LibPRI and LibSS7 Migrated to git

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Wed Mar 16 17:34:30 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

We have now migrated the LibPRI and LibSS7 projects to git [1] [2]. The
projects are also mirrored at github [3] [4] and git.asterisk.org [5] [6] .
Development in these projects should be done in git now.

The main development branches and tags have been imported, but team
branches have not. The subversion repositories are still around, so if you
want to migrate a team branch from subversion to gerrit, feel free to do
so. Instructions for creating team branches can be found on the Asterisk
wiki [7].

LibPRI had an interesting structure in subversion. The 1.4 branch served as
the development trunk, and there was no svn trunk. In gerrit, a master
branch has been created that is exactly the same as the 1.4 branch. I won't
try to dictate the development model to be used in git, but I have left the
option available to use a traditional git master or to use the same method
that had been used in subversion.

Mark Michelson

[1] https://gerrit.asterisk.org/#/admin/projects/libpri
[2] https://gerrit.asterisk.org/#/admin/projects/libss7