[asterisk-dev] SONAME of libtonezone (dahdi-tools)

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Jun 29 17:02:03 CDT 2016

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> See https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/DAHTOOL-74 .
>
> Should it be reverted to the value before 2.11?

I usually like to err on the side of compatibility.  If the SONAME
change broke a few things, my opinion is to revert it back to the
value that worked.  But that's just me :-)

> While I'm at it: what would it take to move dahdi-linux and dahdi-tools
> to Gerrit?

Not sure - I missed the change of Asterisk to git/gerrit so I'm not
sure what the level of effort would be here.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager