[asterisk-dev] Recent UnixODBC Issues

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Jun 7 14:15:48 CDT 2016

Happy Taco Tuesday All,

The change I previously mentioned[1] has been merged into all applicable
branches and will be in the next release. From our own testing it has
shown to solve all the problems mentioned and should return UnixODBC to
a stable state. I hope that this won't be the case but if you're
experiencing any issues using the 13 branch as of right now (or the next
release) please create a new issue on the issue tracker[2] with details
about your database connector version, UnixODBC version, version of
Asterisk, and any other details you think will be useful and we will see
what's up.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled database usage!

Cheers,

[1] https://gerrit.asterisk.org/#/c/2943/
[2] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira

--