[asterisk-dev] URGENT - PJSIP Sorcery Locking

Marek Červenka cervajs at fpf.slu.cz
Thu Jun 2 02:14:30 CDT 2016

Dne 1.6.2016 v 20:50 Joshua Colp napsal(a):
> Marek Červenka wrote:
>> will be helpfull comparison table like this?
>> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Realtime+ODBC
>
> Are you the one who experienced the crash on the table, and if so by
> upgrading did that fix it as mentioned on the table? If not what
> versions of things (UnixODBC / connector) are you also running?

yes

its the second line in the wiki. upgrade to unixODBC
2.3.4/odbc-connector-mysql 5.3.6 looks like solve the problem (34 hours
on production system)

it looks like upgrade of unixODBC and/or odbc-connector-* is a MUST for
pooling

added another two enviroments to the wiki (from jira tickets)

community: feel free to send me private email if you do not want create
account on voip-info.org

--
Marek Cervenka