[asterisk-dev] Development of asterisk 1.4.23 Can we please get some development?

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:50:33 CDT 2016

Some how you all wound up in my spam folder gotta love it i have been very
busy had a big mistake on my end never chown -Rf apache:apache /var/ lol..
oops i guess we all make a mistake every now and then..

Anyway back to topic I have tried just baby steps I have not tried 1.8 to
be exact because it is way to far away for our stuff to work i think..

As far as my concerns well the first stand point is from a security
perspective keeping these units secure on the world wide web is important
especially when your fcc license is on the line..

See with in this system we use iax traffic to complete all our routing
between repeaters systems..

As far as features i would like to see? Well codec updates is a big one..
Kinda got some buggy codec stuff going on that i think got worked out a few
years later down the road..

I would say we are about 10 years behind the time at the moment..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Phone:
Fax:
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com