[asterisk-dev] CDR hangup_handler & ResetCDR

Ross Beer ross.beer at outlook.com
Fri Jan 8 07:21:13 CST 2016

 Hi,

I have been working through the issue ASTERISK-25458 and have identified another issue with ResetCDR.

It appears that the reset sets all variables to their defaults, however the billsec variable is not reset and therefore shows a value even if the call is not answered.

For example I answer a call to play a prompt and the user selects if they wish to continue. If they continue the CDR is reset and the call progresses. If the far end does not answer the CDR shows the following:

duration: 8
billsec: 9
disposition: No Answer

I would have expected the billsec to be set to 0 as the call was not answered. Is the logic incorrect for the ResetCDR in this situation?

Kind regards,

Ross