[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 13.7.2 locking

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Feb 26 16:18:04 CST 2016

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 3:33 AM, Leandro Dardini <ldardini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> is there anybody being affected by asteirsk bug 25468 who has maybe an
> idea about a work around this unpleasant situation? Asterisk locks and
> stops processing UDP packets, letting the UDP buffer to fills up.
>
> Being forced to stick with asterisk 13.2.0 (one not affected, but not sure
> this is the last one not affected) is nasty.
>
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-25468

I'm sure you're already aware, but just in case you weren't, as of Asterisk
13 chan_sip is in an extended support mode.  If you can reproduce the
problem on chan_pjsip though, I think you'll probably have a higher
probability of getting eyeballs on the issue.

Best wishes.

--
Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager