[asterisk-dev] Sorcery Cache Error

George Joseph george.joseph at fairview5.com
Thu Feb 25 09:15:15 CST 2016

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 7:20 AM, Ross Beer <ross.beer at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am receiving the below message when using Sorcery cache:
>

> [2016-02-25 13:47:02] ERROR[17353]: res_sorcery_memory_cache.c:1559
> sorcery_memory_cache_delete: Unable to delete object
> '<ENDPOINT>;@115bb1375dae1799c68048e7abef7e05' from sorcery cache
>  Contact <ENDPOINT>/sip:<ENDPOINT>@<IP Address>:39212;transport=TLS has
> been deleted
>     -- Added contact 'sip:<ENDPOINT>@<IP Address>:39212;transport=TLS' to
> AOR '<ENDPOINT>' with expiration of 60 seconds
>  Contact <ENDPOINT>/sip:<ENDPOINT>@<IP Address>:39212;transport=TLS has
> been created
>  Contact <ENDPOINT>/sip:<ENDPOINT>@<IP Address>:39212;transport=TLS is now
> Unknown.  RTT: 0.000 msec
>

> The device had previously registered and therefore the device should have
> been in the cache. When this issue occurs it blocks the registration of an
> endpoint causing it to go offline. I can replicate this issue by pressing
> 'Re-register' within the Snom interface.
>
> Firstly I can't find documentation on 'full_backend_cache' on the Wiki
> page: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Sorcery+Caching

​I think this was on my todo list from a few weeks ago when I was
experimenting with full_backend_cache. :)​

> Therefore is full cache setup in the same way as other object settings?
>

> [res_pjsip] ;
>
> auth/cache=memory_cache,object_lifetime_stale=3600,object_lifetime_maximum=28800,expire_on_reload=yes,full_backend_cache=yes
> auth=config,pjsip.conf,criteria=type=auth
> auth=realtime,ps_auths
>

> aor/cache=memory_cache,object_lifetime_stale=3600,object_lifetime_maximum=28800,expire_on_reload=yes,full_backend_cache=yes
> aor=config,pjsip.conf,criteria=type=aor
> aor=realtime,ps_aors
>

> domain_alias/cache=memory_cache,object_lifetime_stale=3600,object_lifetime_maximum=28800,expire_on_reload=yes,full_backend_cache=yes
> domain_alias=config,pjsip.conff,criteria=type=domain_alias
> domain_alias=realtime,ps_domain_aliases
>

> endpoint/cache=memory_cache,object_lifetime_stale=3600,object_lifetime_maximum=28800,expire_on_reload=yes,full_backend_cache=yes
> endpoint=config,pjsip.conf,criteria=type=endpoint
> endpoint=realtime,ps_endpoints
>

> contact/cache=memory_cache,object_lifetime_stale=3600,object_lifetime_maximum=28800,expire_on_reload=yes,full_backend_cache=yes
> contact=config,pjsip.conf,criteria=type=contact
> contact=realtime,ps_contacts

​If you don't use realtime for contacts and let it default to the astdb,
does everything else work?​

> [res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip]
>
> identify/cache=memory_cache,object_lifetime_stale=3600,object_lifetime_maximum=28800,expire_on_reload=yes,full_backend_cache=yes
> identify=config,pjsip.conf,criteria=type=identify
> identify=realtime,ps_endpoint_id_ips
>
> Looking at the real-time database the ID is present all be it encoded with
> <ENDPOINT>^3B which is the encoding for a semicolon. Therefore it looks
> like the cache isn't matching the object correctly or not being inserted in
> the first place.

​I can look at this this afternoon.​  Can you open an Jira issue?

> I don't believe this relates to the full_backend_cache as this issue is
> also present on another test box which is using standard cache.
>
> Any advice on how to resolve/investigate the issue would be helpful.

​I think you've provided enough.​