[asterisk-dev] Cannot set CallerId on outgoing call

sven.evensen at teletopia.com sven.evensen at teletopia.com
Tue Dec 13 02:21:05 CST 2016

Hi Richard,

That was a very good tip indeed. But I had to do some more tricks to
get it to work.
Here is what I did if anyone has same issue:
1. Incoming call comes in to Stasis app
2. Create bridge
3. Move first channel to bridge
4. Create second outgoing channel
5. Set channel variables, CONNECTEDLINE(num)
6. Now do Dial()
7. Sleep 100ms (maybe some event we can wait for here)
8. Now move channel into bridge.

So dialling before moving and a short pause was the trick. (Dont ask
why)
Also, I had to set sendrpid=0 as my ITSP doea not like the re-invite.

Thanks again Richard!