[asterisk-dev] Certified Asterisk 13.8-cert2 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Mon Aug 15 14:10:36 CDT 2016
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Certified Asterisk 13.8-cert2.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Certified Asterisk 13.8-cert2 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
Bugs fixed in this release:
* ASTERISK-26280 - DNS lookups can block channel media paths
(Reported by Mark Michelson)
* ASTERISK-26132 - PJSIP: provide transport type with received
messages (Reported by Scott Griepentrog)
* ASTERISK-26237 - Fax is detected on regular calls. (Reported by
* ASTERISK-23013 - [patch] Deadlock between 'sip show channels'
command and attended transfer handling (Reported by Ben
* ASTERISK-26214 - Allow arbitrary time for fax detection to end
on a channel (Reported by Richard Mudgett)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev