[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon on Sep 27th, 2016 in Glendale, AZ - Asterisk Developers invited!

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:42:52 CDT 2016

Hello Digium's Asterisk Development Team,

Do you already have an overview about the general interest in AstriDevCon ?
In other words, everybody already subscribed via the Google form will have
an access to AstriDevCon ?

I come from Brussels, Belgium and I'm mainly interested by AstriDevCon,
it's why I'm really interested by your answer ;-)

Have a nice week.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)
http://www.gmludo.eu/