[asterisk-dev] Advice for having a bug fixed

Stefan Tichy asterisk3 at pi4tel.de
Sun Aug 7 10:43:24 CDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 11:06:50PM +0200, Leandro Dardini wrote:
> About replicating the problem at will, it is not easy ... I have some
> servers where the locking is quite immediate, others running for days
> without any problem.

Could issue 25468 be related to 25388 ?

The attached tar archive contains a simple configuration, which
caused deadlocks on one server. Unfortunately I did not manage to
reproduce the problem on other systems.

Is the locking mechanism hardware dependend? Something not available
on another server and another locking mechanism is used?

--
Stefan Tichy  ( asterisk3 at pi4tel dot de )