[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 14.0.0-beta1 Now Available

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Mon Aug 1 17:58:30 CDT 2016

Hi,

For people how compile external modules without the Asterisk standard
makefiles.

For Asterisk 14, add the define in your external makefile

-DAST_MODULE=\"app_voximal\"
*-DAST_MODULE_SELF_SYM=__internal_app_voximal_self*

if not you will got errors with the modules functions/defines that refer
to the AST_MODULE_SELF define...

Regards,

Borja SIXTO from Ulex.fr / Voximal.com

--
Borja SIXTO (co-founder/manager)

Mail: borja.sixto at ulex.fr
Tel: +33(0)4 28 35 03 44  Ext. 11
Ulex Innovative Systems | 4 rue des Prairies, 38460 St Romain de Jalionas, France
www.ulex.fr