[asterisk-dev] Certified Asterisk 13.1-cert7 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Wed Apr 27 13:57:19 CDT 2016
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Certified Asterisk 13.1-cert7.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Certified Asterisk 13.1-cert7 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are the issues resolved in this release:
Bugs fixed in this release:
* ASTERISK-16115 - [patch] problem with ringinuse=no, queue
members receive sometimes two calls (Reported by nik600)
* ASTERISK-25951 - res_agi: run_agi eats frames it shouldn't
(Reported by George Joseph)
* ASTERISK-25947 - Protocol transfers to stasis applications are
missing the StasisStart with the replace_channel object.
(Reported by Richard Mudgett)
* ASTERISK-24649 - Pushing of channel into bridge fails; Stasis
fails to get app name (Reported by John Bigelow)
* ASTERISK-24782 - StasisEnd event not present for channel that
was swapped out for another after completing attended transfer
(Reported by John Bigelow)
* ASTERISK-25942 - res_pjsip_caller_id: Transfer results in mixed
ConnectedLine information (Reported by George Joseph)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev