[asterisk-dev] Asterisk REINVITE

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Apr 27 04:43:07 CDT 2016

Nitesh Bansal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm with chan_sip.

I'm not sure really if there's a way to stop these going out.
Fundamentally in ARI despite creating a mixing bridge it still remains a
2 party bridge until a third is added. This is likely resulting in the
COLP update occurring triggering the re-invite. Changing the
configuration surrounding it would likely result in Caller ID itself
breaking, if that's not needed you could disable RPID support which
should stop it.

I'm afraid I don't have any other suggestions but others might chime in
with ideas later.

--
Joshua Colp