[asterisk-dev] Asterisk REINVITE

Kirill Marchuk 62mkv at mail.ru
Tue Apr 26 21:34:55 CDT 2016

Hi

I've seen exactly the same behaviour and even used gdb breakpoints to
understand why is this happening (the only mention-worthy difference in
SIP/SDP between INVITE and re-INVITE was the ;tag added to To: header)

Unfortunately, I did not save the results, but if I remember correctly,
that happened simply because a channel was added to a bridge, and bridge
was calling "update_connectedline" function on every of the channels
involved (including the newly added channel itself)

That was the most basic case we did with ARI, so we were a little
surprised of course, but somehow we've decided that this is "how ARI
works" so we stopped further research on this.

Kirill