[asterisk-dev] G722 and Inband DTMF Detection Support

bala murugan fightwithme at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:45:47 CDT 2015

Hi ,

I tried to use inband using G722 , but asterisk complained we cant use
inband and use rfc2833 on G722 , So wondering why there is no support for
inband on g722 as some of the Telecom Switches are sending Inband DTMF when
using G722 Codec . Is it hard to support this in asterisk and Will there be
any performance impact , if this is already supported in any of the other
version  , can someone point me to the right version i can take a look .
Please advise on this Feature support in asterisk .

thanks,
bala