[asterisk-dev] PJSip Identify idea

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Wed Oct 21 13:51:26 CDT 2015

Hi Steve,

In my opinion, while your idea sounds cool and dandy, going for a low-hanging fruit
and making it possible to select endpoint match order (ip or from username) per-endpoint,
would go a long way to improve current system and I'd have use case for it right now.

Currently endpoint match order is selected for the whole asterisk server by the order of loading
res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_* modules and that leaves much to be desired.

Thanks,
Michael