[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 13.6.0-rc2 Possible CDR Bug

Ross Beer ross.beer at outlook.com
Fri Oct 9 09:23:06 CDT 2015

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your reply.

I have created issue ASTERISK-25458 regarding this.

I agree with your summary, basically this would be really useful in a failover situation. For example if one route was tried and failed, the hang-up cause could be stored for the first call. At present the hang-up cause will be set in the next call attempt and therefore not relate to the actual call that had the issue. Another situation would be where you wish to store call stats to calculate a MOS score for a given call, etc, etc.

I've raise another issue today with regards to chan_pjsip  and MOH (ASTERISK-25457), where by Asterisk 13 isn't placing a call on hold when receiving an invite with 'a=sendonly'. I expected to see an invite with the IP address of 0.0.0.0, however both SNOM and Cisco SPA phones use the same method of placing a call on hold. I initially thought this was an issue with MOH, however I believe the issue relates to chan_pjsip and how it identifies a call hold situation. Any feedback on this issue would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ross