[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Docker Containers: Phase 1

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu Nov 19 13:02:00 CST 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Matthew Jordan <mjordan at digium.com> wrote:

> Would it be appropriate to summarize the current state of things as "we
> need a spec file for Asterisk"?

At one point, there was an awful .spec file in the Asterisk sources...
hopefully it's not around any more.

That being said, I just took over as the main maintainer/contact for the
Asterisk packages in Fedora/EPEL -- It's one of the most complicated spec
files in Fedora, but that obviously hasn't scared me off.

I'd love feedback on things we can do to make those packages better, and
get a tighter feedback loop between the Asterisk development community and
the packagers in Fedora/RHEL/CentOS/etc.

--
Jared Smith

--
Jared Smith