[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Docker Containers: Phase 1

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at avoxi.com
Mon Nov 16 15:38:05 CST 2015

http://blog.leifmadsen.com/blog/2015/11/10/asterisk-docker-container-phase-1/

> I've only read the first x paragraphs (I'll read more later), and I hope
I'm not flying off the handle.

> I used to make source level changes for some of my projects. Fortunately,
all the functionality I now need is provided by the RPMs.

> All of my current clients are 'from packages' and I'd hate for the
results of the referenced poll to lead to the demise of the packages.

I'm not sure what "demise" you're talking about. There is also no "poll"
going on, but rather feedback on building containers for Asterisk in the
most flexible way possible.

Nothing that I'm doing will stop people from building packages, so I'm
really confused by your statement. Not one thing I am proposing will change
your workflow.

--
Leif Madsen
Director of Engineering, Product Development