[asterisk-dev] Interactive Debugging of chan_pjsip with gdb?

Alexander Traud pabstraud at compuserve.com
Thu Nov 5 15:20:35 CST 2015

Really like the trick to have an interactive session to debug my Asterisk
installation:
<https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace#comment-1720
3346>. Thanks for that Wiki entry! Saved me a lot of time already.

Today, I face an issue in chan_pjsip
<https://github.com/seanbright/asterisk-opus/issues/4> and I would like to
jump between the code of Asterisk and PJSIP. I re-compiled PJSIP with
debugging symbols and without optimization already. By chance, do you know,
which directory paths are required for gdb to jump to the source code of
PJSIP? That puzzle piece is missing. The culprit traces down to pjmedia,
currently, if that makes it easier.

Otherwise, I have to go back to old days and insert PJ_LOG here and there.