[asterisk-dev] problem in chan_ooh323 to set rtp destination address for cisco router

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 04:44:51 CDT 2015

hello every body

i have problem with ooh323 module. i can not configure trunk h323 between
cisco router and asterisk. i am using asterisk 11.13.1 with ooh323 module
for h323 connections. i think this is a bug in ooh323 module because
chan_h323 module in asterisk 1.8.22 works fine with the same cisco router.
when i enable ooh323 debug in asterisk, below messages are shown:

ooh323_get_rtp_peer  OOH323/peer-2-6 -> (null):0, 2

it can not set the destination address for rtp packets. this is my
ooh323.conf file:

[general]
tracelevel=4
context=from-trunk-h323
gateway=yes
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
disallow=all
allow=alaw
faststart=yes
h245Tunneling=yes
callerid=sam

[2]
type=user
host=192.168.X.X

[peer-2]
host=192.168.X.X
type=peer
allow=alaw

 debug command in cisco shows that it receives rtp packets with source
address 0.0.0.0.

it is a big problem for me. please let me know if i understand correctly
and how i should fix it.

yours,
SAM