[asterisk-dev] running pjsip testsuite

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Mar 31 10:43:41 CDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Richard Mudgett <rmudgett at digium.com> wrote:
> Another thing that is important is that the sample configs must be
> installed.
> Many tests have some difficulty if this is not the case.  For me it was
> because
> I had configurations defining the same endpoints with chan_sip and
> chan_pjsip.
> The conflicting configs caused crashes in tests that did not use SIP at all.

*Most* of that has been resolved now, thanks to the 'is this test
using chan_sip or chan_pjsip' logic added by Kevin.

But generally, yes, using 'make samples' - or having enough
configuration installed to get Asterisk up and running - is needed.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Director of Technology