[asterisk-dev] PJSIP Realtime Save Contact Info To Database

Ross Beer ross.beer at outlook.com
Wed Mar 25 11:27:04 CDT 2015

Hi,I have been testing the PJSIP Realtime configuration and can't find out how to write registrations back to the database like when using chan_sip, is this possible with PJSIP?
Ideally I am trying to identify which server a phone has registered to in the same way that chan_sip used the 'regserver' field.If so would stasis.conf need a mapping and what would this be?Thanks,Ross