[asterisk-dev] ARI - Add Support for custom SIP Headers with Originate

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 03:52:51 CDT 2015

Hi All,

  So, I've been banging my head against an issue with ARI. While Channel
Originate enables
you to originate channels, you can't really do a "SIPAddHeader" type
functionality in there.

  Originally, I was under impression that endpoints/message should be able
to give me the functionality I wanted, but it didn't.

  So, I realized that the functionality I'm looking for doesn't really
exist.

  Question, are we missing a feature here? or is there an alternative
method of achieving the
same functionality?

Regards,
  Nir S