[asterisk-dev] storing INVITE fmtp and use it to send relay

Alexander Traud pabstraud at compuserve.com
Mon Jun 29 08:36:33 CDT 2015

Here, the Opus Format Attribute does not proxy fmtp-parameters either. For
<https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-25160>, I added an
additional feature to proxy (at least) maxplaybackrate (patch A). I have not
gone through review process with that patch, because I still (need a) a more
complete patch for my AMR-WB Format-Attribute module anyway.

Perhaps that was a misunderstanding: The current Opus Format-Attribute
module does not proxy all fmtp attributes either. However, I used it as
example, as starting point to create/adopt it for my needs.