[asterisk-dev] pjsip vs cel

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Wed Jun 10 18:22:17 CDT 2015

I've finally gotten a box setup with pjsip.

I see that the CHAN_START cel event logs exten='s', context='default'
instead of the INVITEd extension and the endpoint's context.

All of the rest of the events log the expected data.

This is unlike chan_sip.

Is this a bug?  Or an expected behavorial difference beteen chan_sip and
res_pjsip?

For reference, this particular box does not have a context named
default.  And I do not see any way to tell res_pjsip what the default
context should be, like sip.conf's [general] section.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6