[asterisk-dev] R: Using the Call Manager events queue to identify incoming calls (from DAHDI)

Domenico DI MIERI tecnico at finsea.net
Thu Jul 23 05:19:34 CDT 2015

It could be a solution

But actually I’ld prefer to understand the sequence of events so that I can monitor the activities of some users in the office.

Thus I’ld need a more complete comprehnsion of the events that asterisk generates for different sources and targets:

Channel Created

Link

Canellel destroyed

…

Isn’t there something that explains it in details?