[asterisk-dev] Hylafax and Elastix Interface (variable JOB_INFO in the body or in the subject) not working

Domenico DI MIERI tecnico at finsea.net
Tue Jul 21 11:42:58 CDT 2015

Hello

I’m using the Windows control to send a Fax throgh a Hylafax server
installed with the elastix distro (just the latest one).

I’m setting the JobInfo property of the control and I’m tring to setup a
template to use this property but it seems that it

Does not parse the variable {JOB_INFO}.

Well

I’m looking for a complete list of variables usable in the template.

Thank you

Agenzia in Attività Finanziaria Fin.Se.A. Srl
Iscrizione OAM n°A8065 - RUI IVASS  n°E000276207

Domenico Di Mieri

Via Provinciale, 177 - 84039 Teggiano (SA)

Tel. 0975.73452 - Fax. 0975.739900
e-mail:  <mailto:domenico.dimieri at finsea.net> domenico.dimieri at finsea.net