[asterisk-dev] ARI Snoop

Phil Mickelson phil at cbasoftware.com
Sun Jul 19 16:45:37 CDT 2015

Matthew,

I really, really appreciate the effort!  I will try your suggestion and see
if it works.

The operator (the channel being snooped) is active.  However, there's no
other voice connection other than snoop.

I just saw the response from Joshua so that bodes well.  I'll let you guys
know if this works.

Thank you again.

Phil Mickelson