[asterisk-dev] how identify fax form dahdi structure

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 03:47:48 CDT 2015

hello everyone,

i wanna enable fax gateway on dahdi channels (i want to use FAXOPT gateway
option in res_fax module). i trace code and understand that one specific
frame which is needed to detect fax gateway, is not passed to res_fax
module when frames are coming from dahdi. i also trace chan_dahdi source
code but do not understand where and which parameter identify fax  to make
a fax frame based on it .in dahdi_read function, frames are made based one
the dahdi_pvt structure. can you tell me which parameter in this structure
identify fax?
please let me know if i'm misunderstanding.

thanks in advance
SAM