[asterisk-dev] rtptimeout

Kelvin Chua kelchy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:46:31 CST 2015

It is also noteworthy that rtptimeout looks at both call legs instead
of just one.
for example:
I established a call between a desktop softphone and droid softphone,
while on call, i turn-on airplane mode for droid.
asterisk will stop receiving rtp from droid but will still receive rtp
from desktop.
i observed that dialog->lastrtprx still increments. I assumed this is
because it is still receiving packets from the desktop leg right?

it will never timeout because of this:
if (dialog->lastrtprx && (timeout || hold_timeout) && (t >
dialog->lastrtprx + timeout))

i believe rtptimeout was not designed to work this way correct?
Kelvin Chua