[asterisk-dev] Asterisk - 13.6.0 - Registering OWN Module(Application):

Boobalan M boobalan.mb at plintron.com
Tue Dec 29 23:01:03 CST 2015

Hi Team,

I have created new application named "plin_EXIBSInterface.c". I could see
application compilation, the module "plin_EXIBSInterface.so" getting moved
to "/usr/lib64/asterisk/modules"/.

When I make up the asterisk I could see the below error in logs,

            [Dec 29 15:17:27] WARNING[23213] loader.c: Module
'plin_EXIBSInterface.so' did not register itself during load

            [Dec 29 15:17:27] WARNING[23213] loader.c: Module
'plin_EXIBSInterface.so' could not be loaded.

I have added the entry in modules.conf as well, but still issue persists.

            load => plin_EXIBSInterface.so         ; Plintron Modules

Can anyone suggests?

Regards,

Boobalan